Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Fri January 20, 2012
'You Lost Me': Young Christians Rethink Faith
Nationwide, many 20-somethings are leaving their churches behind. David Kinnamen and his staff at the research company, The Barna Group, interviewed more than 5,000 Christians, and he says the dropout issue is real and urgent. Host Michel Martin speaks with Kinnamen about his book You Lost Me.