Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri June 20, 2014
Yo App Raises $1 Million
Originally published on Fri June 20, 2014 6:29 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer. Yo, Renee.
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
WERTHEIMER: There's a new phone app. It's called Yo. It allows you to chat to a friend but the only word you can use is yo. That's literally all Yo does. But it's raised a million dollars from investors. They buy the hype from the App Store description which says, Yo is everything and anything. It all depends on you, the recipient and the time of the yo. OK, it's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.