Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of May 17, 2015
- Wetland Resources Invents Ways To Save Coastline Faster
- Where Y'Eat: Dining With A View Of Downtown's Future
- Hollywood South Is New Orleans' Second Go At Becoming A Center For Film Industry
- The NPR Couple Is Back! Tune In All Week, Monday Thru Friday, On Morning Edition
Sun June 15, 2014
WWNO World Cup Postcard #2: Río Mar
Casa Argentina is a New Orleans based organization that brings people together to celebrate all things Argentina.
Argentina 2 - Bosnia Herzogovina 1A group of around 40 members of the local Casa Argentina organization gathered at Río Mar in the Warehouse district to cheer on Argentina. Waiting for them at the restaurant was a special menu with all their favorite foods, including Chorizo, Empanadas, and even their national Quilmes Beer.
New Orleans Pelicans