Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed May 25, 2011
A World Without Fish & Georges' Olive Oil
How To Dry Shrimp
1/2 lb. small sized unpeeled shrimp, head on
1/2 teaspoon salt
Pat shrimp dry and toss with salt. Arrange the shrimp in a single
layer on a paper plate. Cover with a sheet of paper towel and
microwave on high for 3 minutes intervals until shrimp are dried.
Eat as a snack or grind into a powder to use as an intense shrimp
We'd love to hear from you! Email us!