Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed May 25, 2011
A World Without Fish & Georges' Olive Oil
How To Dry Shrimp
1/2 lb. small sized unpeeled shrimp, head on
1/2 teaspoon salt
Pat shrimp dry and toss with salt. Arrange the shrimp in a single
layer on a paper plate. Cover with a sheet of paper towel and
microwave on high for 3 minutes intervals until shrimp are dried.
Eat as a snack or grind into a powder to use as an intense shrimp
We'd love to hear from you! Email us!