Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Wed May 25, 2011
A World Without Fish & Georges' Olive Oil
How To Dry Shrimp
1/2 lb. small sized unpeeled shrimp, head on
1/2 teaspoon salt
Pat shrimp dry and toss with salt. Arrange the shrimp in a single
layer on a paper plate. Cover with a sheet of paper towel and
microwave on high for 3 minutes intervals until shrimp are dried.
Eat as a snack or grind into a powder to use as an intense shrimp
We'd love to hear from you! Email us!