Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Wed May 25, 2011
A World Without Fish & Georges' Olive Oil
How To Dry Shrimp
1/2 lb. small sized unpeeled shrimp, head on
1/2 teaspoon salt
Pat shrimp dry and toss with salt. Arrange the shrimp in a single
layer on a paper plate. Cover with a sheet of paper towel and
microwave on high for 3 minutes intervals until shrimp are dried.
Eat as a snack or grind into a powder to use as an intense shrimp
We'd love to hear from you! Email us!