Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed June 27, 2012
Is Women Having It All A Feminist Fantasy?
Originally published on Wed June 27, 2012 3:49 pm
The Beauty Shop ladies weigh in on a new article that's reignited the debate about whether women can have it all — and what that even means for different women. Guest host Viviana Hurtado checks in with PJ Media editor Bridget Johnson, blogger Danielle Belton, and Deepa Iyer of South Asian Americans Leading Together.