Most Active Stories
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Wed June 27, 2012
Is Women Having It All A Feminist Fantasy?
Originally published on Wed June 27, 2012 3:49 pm
The Beauty Shop ladies weigh in on a new article that's reignited the debate about whether women can have it all — and what that even means for different women. Guest host Viviana Hurtado checks in with PJ Media editor Bridget Johnson, blogger Danielle Belton, and Deepa Iyer of South Asian Americans Leading Together.