Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Fri August 3, 2012
Women On The Board Make For Better Business
The last word in business: women's intuition. Research shows that the stocks of companies that include women on their board of directors do better than companies with all-male boards. Renee Montagne and Steve Inskeep explain the report.