Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Mon January 23, 2012
Wisdom For Adult Children Caring For Aging Parents
Five-time Pulitzer Prize nominee Jane Gross reported on a wide range of issues for the The New York Times for decades. In recent years, she turned her attention to America's aging population. She speaks with host Michel Martin about coping with the loss of her mother and shares advice about caring for aging parents and ourselves.