Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Thu January 12, 2012
Will Regulating Home Care Workers Cost Jobs?
President Obama wants to regulate wages for nearly 2 million home care workers. Supporters of the regulation say home care workers are underpaid, but others say the changes could force health care agencies to cut jobs. Host Michel Martin hears from a home care agency director, a client, and a labor reporter.