Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Fri January 20, 2012
Why The Public Outcry Over Mississippi Pardons?
Former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour says faith guided his decision to pardon more than 200 convicted criminals before he left office. Now the state's attorney general is seeking a court order to void some of those pardons. Host Michel Martin talks with Clarion-Ledger Reporter Jessica Bakeman about the pending legal challenge.