Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed August 15, 2012
Why Don't We Do It In The Road?
On this week's Louisiana Eats, we're talking about the American food truck phenomenon on a national and local level. Writer John T. Edge will speak about his new book, Truck Food Cookbook. And then we'll discuss the different food truck scenes in New Orleans and Baton Rouge by speaking with two different food truck operators.
And don't forget to enter our weekly Culinary Contest!