Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Sun May 11, 2014
Why Cocoa is Good Medicine
Cocoa has been used as a health elixir for centuries, going back to the Incas. Dr. John Finley discusses the LSU AgCenter's study that revealed some of the compounds that make cocoa so beneficial.
Copyright 2014 WRKF-FM. To see more, visit http://www.wrkf.org.
Science & Health