Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Tue August 13, 2013
What's Behind The Slowdown Of Emerging Markets?
Originally published on Thu December 4, 2014 8:06 am
Conventional investing wisdom over the past couple years was that emerging markets, such as China, India and Brazil, are volatile but vibrant, whereas developed markets are stable but sluggish.
But it looks like emerging markets might be losing their shine.
Jason Bellini of the Wall Street Journal joins us.
- Wall Street Journal video: Why Emerging Markets Stocks Are Having A Bad Year