Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue August 13, 2013
What's Behind The Slowdown Of Emerging Markets?
Originally published on Thu December 4, 2014 8:06 am
Conventional investing wisdom over the past couple years was that emerging markets, such as China, India and Brazil, are volatile but vibrant, whereas developed markets are stable but sluggish.
But it looks like emerging markets might be losing their shine.
Jason Bellini of the Wall Street Journal joins us.
- Wall Street Journal video: Why Emerging Markets Stocks Are Having A Bad Year