Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 22, 2015
Wed July 9, 2014
WEDNESDAY: Pitcher Denny McClain; LSU School of Mass Comm Dean Jerry Ceppos; Rev. Alan Cutter
Jerry Ceppos is up next, Dean of the LSU Manship School of Mass Communication --- who Jim says knows things about "most things." Ceppos is in studio to discuss the future of print and the "news war" between Advocate owner John Georges and Times Picayune owners, Newhouse Family.
Alan Cutter is a Presbyterian reverend who served in the US Navy from 1969-1975. He was also diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in June 2010. He is a proud spokesperson for The 3rd Annual Parkinson's Conference which is being held Saturday July 19th at the Pennington Biomedical Research Center.