Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Mon June 4, 2012
Vilma's Lawyer Challenges Ledger
The attorney for suspended New Orleans linebacker Jonathan Vilma says a ledger of cash bonuses and fines for Saints players shows no proof of bounties placed on targeted opponents. Lawyer Peter Ginsberg says the leaking of the ledger shows how "irresponsible" NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has been in handling the bounty probe.