Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Mon September 30, 2013
TUESDAY: Retired General Wesley Clark, NOLA.com's J.R. Ball, Financial Advisor B.F. "Andy" Anderson
Originally published on Tue October 1, 2013 5:02 pm
General Wesley Clark (U.S. Army, ret.) talks about the government shutdown over Obamacare.
J.R. Ball, News Manager with "NOLA.com" discusses state and local political matters.
Financial advisor Andy Anderson talks about the stock market and the government shutdown. Is Wall Street wary of Congress?