Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Mon September 30, 2013
TUESDAY: Retired General Wesley Clark, NOLA.com's J.R. Ball, Financial Advisor B.F. "Andy" Anderson
Originally published on Tue October 1, 2013 5:02 pm
General Wesley Clark (U.S. Army, ret.) talks about the government shutdown over Obamacare.
J.R. Ball, News Manager with "NOLA.com" discusses state and local political matters.
Financial advisor Andy Anderson talks about the stock market and the government shutdown. Is Wall Street wary of Congress?