Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Tue February 25, 2014
TUESDAY: Mark Kram Jr., Jason Berry, & Susan RoAne.
Originally published on Tue February 25, 2014 2:56 pm
Jim Engster interviews author Mark Kram Jr. about the time leading up the boxing match when Muhammad Ali defeated Sonny Liston. Jason Berry discusses tonight's episode of PBS' 'Front Line: Secrets of the Vatican." Author, Susan RoAne talks about the fourth revision of her number one best selling book from 20 years ago called, "How To Work A Room."