Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Mon February 25, 2013
TUESDAY: Journalist/Author Leo Honeycutt, Attorney Julie Baxter
Originally published on Tue February 26, 2013 10:05 am
Journalist and Author Leo Honeycutt (formerly with WBRZ News) and attorney Julie Baxter (formerly with WAFB News) discuss the legacy of Judge Frank Polozola, who passed away late Sunday.
LSU Criminologist Dr. Matthew Lee discusses problems with crime in Baton Rouge.
Author Michael Hainey discusses his book, "After Visiting Friends", his very personal story of investigating the mysterious circumstances of his father's death.