Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Mon February 25, 2013
TUESDAY: Journalist/Author Leo Honeycutt, Attorney Julie Baxter
Originally published on Tue February 26, 2013 10:05 am
Journalist and Author Leo Honeycutt (formerly with WBRZ News) and attorney Julie Baxter (formerly with WAFB News) discuss the legacy of Judge Frank Polozola, who passed away late Sunday.
LSU Criminologist Dr. Matthew Lee discusses problems with crime in Baton Rouge.
Author Michael Hainey discusses his book, "After Visiting Friends", his very personal story of investigating the mysterious circumstances of his father's death.