Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Mon February 25, 2013
TUESDAY: Journalist/Author Leo Honeycutt, Attorney Julie Baxter
Originally published on Tue February 26, 2013 10:05 am
Journalist and Author Leo Honeycutt (formerly with WBRZ News) and attorney Julie Baxter (formerly with WAFB News) discuss the legacy of Judge Frank Polozola, who passed away late Sunday.
LSU Criminologist Dr. Matthew Lee discusses problems with crime in Baton Rouge.
Author Michael Hainey discusses his book, "After Visiting Friends", his very personal story of investigating the mysterious circumstances of his father's death.