Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Mon March 11, 2013
TUESDAY: Former Shaw Group CEO Jim Bernhard, NPR's Debbie Elliot
Originally published on Fri April 12, 2013 1:58 pm
Jim chats with former Shaw Group CEO Jim Bernhard about Louisiana's economy and her politics.
NPR reporter Debbie Elliot drops by the studio to talk about covering Hurricane Katrina, The BP Oil Spill and now the Bayou Corne sinkhole. Debbie will speak tonight at the Reilly Theater at LSU