Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tue December 31, 2013
TUESDAY: B.R. Mayor Kip Holden, Financial Consultant Andy Anderson
Originally published on Tue December 31, 2013 10:05 am
Jim visits with Baton Rouge Mayor-President Kip Holden, to talk about the first-ever Red Stick Revelry New Year's Eve celebration downtown tonight, and matters facing the city-parish in 2014.
Investments consultant B.F. "Andy" Anderson talks about the big year for Wall Street, what may be ahead for investors and some investment tips.