Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue December 31, 2013
TUESDAY: B.R. Mayor Kip Holden, Financial Consultant Andy Anderson
Originally published on Tue December 31, 2013 10:05 am
Jim visits with Baton Rouge Mayor-President Kip Holden, to talk about the first-ever Red Stick Revelry New Year's Eve celebration downtown tonight, and matters facing the city-parish in 2014.
Investments consultant B.F. "Andy" Anderson talks about the big year for Wall Street, what may be ahead for investors and some investment tips.