Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tue April 15, 2014
TUESDAY: Actress Pam Grier,HIV/AIDS Alliance Represenative Timothy Young and Blogger Tom Aswell
Actress Pam Grier speaks on the HIV/AIDS epidemic and how citizens can contribute to the cause through awareness and prevention. HIV/AIDS Alliance Representative Timothy Young touches on HIV/AIDS in the Baton Rouge community. HAART's Dining Out for Life fundraiser will be held on April 24. For more information, visit diningoutforlife.com. Blogger and former comic Tom Aswell speaks on the McAllister scandal and other political issues. The Rotary of Baton Rouge member Chris Ciesielski speaks with the honoree Morgan Gautreau and her efforts to bring Spina Bifida awareness to her community.