Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Mon July 23, 2012
Traditional Outreach Sidesteps HIV-Positive Latinos
Host Michel Martin discusses HIV and AIDS within the Latino community in the United States with Jesus Aguais of AID for AIDS International, which promotes prevention and treatment for Latin American patients. Also, Alicia Wilson, the Executive Director of La Clinica del Pueblo.