Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Mon July 23, 2012
Traditional Outreach Sidesteps HIV-Positive Latinos
Host Michel Martin discusses HIV and AIDS within the Latino community in the United States with Jesus Aguais of AID for AIDS International, which promotes prevention and treatment for Latin American patients. Also, Alicia Wilson, the Executive Director of La Clinica del Pueblo.