Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Mon July 23, 2012
Traditional Outreach Sidesteps HIV-Positive Latinos
Host Michel Martin discusses HIV and AIDS within the Latino community in the United States with Jesus Aguais of AID for AIDS International, which promotes prevention and treatment for Latin American patients. Also, Alicia Wilson, the Executive Director of La Clinica del Pueblo.