Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Wed June 29, 2011
Top Chef Masters Wrap Up
Asian Cole Slaw (Serves 6-8)
1 small cabbage
4 Tablespoons sesame oil
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon chili oil
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
Finely shred the cabbage. Whisk the sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, chili oil, and then toss with the cabbage. Toss a second time after sprinkling on sugar and salt. Adjust seasonings to taste, then chill until serving.
We'd love to hear from you! Email us!