Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Wed June 29, 2011
Top Chef Masters Wrap Up
Asian Cole Slaw (Serves 6-8)
1 small cabbage
4 Tablespoons sesame oil
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon chili oil
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
Finely shred the cabbage. Whisk the sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, chili oil, and then toss with the cabbage. Toss a second time after sprinkling on sugar and salt. Adjust seasonings to taste, then chill until serving.
We'd love to hear from you! Email us!