Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Wed July 25, 2012
A Toast to the Cocktail
Raise your glass to the first hour-long edition of Louisiana Eats! We'll speak with cocktail experts, bar chefs, and even a Louisiana Senator to bring you all sorts of insights about your favorite drinks.
1.5 ounces brandy
1 ounce dark creme de cacao
2 ounces heavy cream
Freshly grated nutmeg
Combine all of the ingredients. Add ice and shake vigorously for about a minute. Strain into a chilled, stemmed martini glass and top with a just a bit of freshly grated nutmeg.
And don't forget to enter our weekly Culinary Quiz!