Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Thu July 11, 2013
THURSDAY: LDOR's Jason DeCuir, Author Steve Miller
Jim talks with Louisiana Department of Revenue executive council Jason Decuir about the Governor's abandoned tax swap plan, the 2013 fiscal Legislative Session and the coming Tax Amnesty program.
Author Steve Miller discusses his book, "Detroit Rock City" with stories about some of the Motor City's most celebrated rock n rollers.
Audio should be posted by 11 am on Thursday, July 11