Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Thu July 11, 2013
THURSDAY: LDOR's Jason DeCuir, Author Steve Miller
Jim talks with Louisiana Department of Revenue executive council Jason Decuir about the Governor's abandoned tax swap plan, the 2013 fiscal Legislative Session and the coming Tax Amnesty program.
Author Steve Miller discusses his book, "Detroit Rock City" with stories about some of the Motor City's most celebrated rock n rollers.
Audio should be posted by 11 am on Thursday, July 11