Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tue April 10, 2012
Teen Jobs Offer More Than Spare Cash, Expert Says
A quarter of U.S. teens between ages 16 and 19, who are looking for work, can't find it. Michael Saltsman of Employment Policies Institute says teen unemployment isn't just about buying pizza on Friday nights. The cash teens earn is often essential for supporting themselves and their families. Saltsman speaks with host Michel Martin.