Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Thu July 11, 2013
Tales Of The Cocktail Inspired By The History Of Drinking And Dining
Tales of the Cocktail has been shaking up the international cocktail scene since 2002. We'll speak with founder Ann Tuennerman for a retrospective of the annual event, and find out her plans for the future.
Then, we'll continue our spirited discussion by talking with the King of Cocktails, Dale Degroff. Dale outlines his involvement in the cocktail scene and discusses its return to popularity in the past decade.
Finally, we'll hear about a new collaboration between the Leidenheimer Baking Company and Tableau, a new restaurant in the French Quarter.
1.5 ounces brandy
1 ounce dark creme de cacao
2 ounces heavy cream
Freshly grated nutmeg
Combine all of the ingredients. Add ice and shake vigorously for about a minute. Strain into a chilled, stemmed martini glass and top with a just a bit of freshly grated nutmeg.