Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Arts & Culture
Tue October 19, 2010
Symphony Chorus of N.O. Sing for the Cure
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. And, the Symphony Chorus of New Orleans is joining the effort to end this disease with an inspiring production of Sing for the Cure: A Proclamation of Hope. This work has been performed all over the world and is celebrating its 10th Anniversary. The performance is Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at Loyola University's Roussel Hall, 7:30 PM.