Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Arts & Culture
Tue October 19, 2010
Symphony Chorus of N.O. Sing for the Cure
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. And, the Symphony Chorus of New Orleans is joining the effort to end this disease with an inspiring production of Sing for the Cure: A Proclamation of Hope. This work has been performed all over the world and is celebrating its 10th Anniversary. The performance is Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at Loyola University's Roussel Hall, 7:30 PM.