Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Wed September 5, 2012
State offices closed in Plaquemines, St. John
State offices in Plaquemines and St. John the Baptist parishes will remain closed because of clean-up required after Hurricane Isaac.
Commissioner of Administration Paul Rainwater said state offices in other parishes will be open.