Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Wed September 5, 2012
State offices closed in Plaquemines, St. John
State offices in Plaquemines and St. John the Baptist parishes will remain closed because of clean-up required after Hurricane Isaac.
Commissioner of Administration Paul Rainwater said state offices in other parishes will be open.