Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed September 5, 2012
State offices closed in Plaquemines, St. John
State offices in Plaquemines and St. John the Baptist parishes will remain closed because of clean-up required after Hurricane Isaac.
Commissioner of Administration Paul Rainwater said state offices in other parishes will be open.