Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Mon September 17, 2012
St. Tammany waives Isaac repair fees
St. Tammany Parish officials say fees will be waived for residential and commercial building permits obtained to repair damage from Hurricane Isaac.
Authorities said documentation will be required at the time of application, and includes such items as an insurance claim or photos of the damaged property.
More details on documentation required for permits can be obtained at the St. Tammany Parish Administrative Complex, 21454 Koop Drive, Suite 1B, Mandeville, phone 985-898-2574 or at the Towers Building, 520 Old Spanish Trail, Suite 2F, Slidell, phone 985-646-4166.