Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Sun January 6, 2013
St. Tammany Fire District Picks Medical Director
Dr. Fredro Knight has been appointed medical director for St. Tammany Parish Fire Protection District 4, which operates in the Mandeville area.
The Times-Picayune reports he will oversee all aspects of the districts emergency medical services.
Knight currently is emergency department director at the Louisiana Heart Hospital in Lacombe and the LSU Bogalusa Medical Center.
He also is medical director for St. Tammany Parish Fire Protection District 1 in Slidell.
St. Joseph Abbey