Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri November 30, 2012
Spurs Coach Under Fire For Sending Players Home
Originally published on Fri November 30, 2012 5:44 pm
Robert Siegel talks to Sports Illustrated senior writer Michael Rosenberg about a controversial decision by the basketball coach of the San Antonio Spurs. The team's coach, Greg Popovich, sent four of his top players home before the team played the Miami Heat in Florida. The Spurs were concluding a difficult road trip and Popovich wanted to rest his best players. National Basketball Association Commissioner David Stern said this decision was unacceptable and has fined the team $250,000.