Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed April 11, 2012
A Splendid Evening
Join us on Louisiana Eats! as we host a slew of familiar voices from The Splendid Table. First, you'll hear Lynne Rossetto Kasper and producer Sally Swift talk about their seventeen-year history with the nationally syndicated radio show. Then regular guests Jane and Michael Stern join in to discuss their never-ending journey across the country.
Don't forget to enter this week's Culinary Contest!