Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Fri June 8, 2012
'She Hit Me First,' Greek Slapper Says
This sounds like something we said in first grade:
"She raised her hand and hit me first and since I respect my honor and my name, I had to defend myself. The police ought to arrest her."
That's the excuse Greek far-right politician Ilias Kasidiaris offered on Star TV for that slapfest we posted about Thursday.
He spoke from an undisclosed location because there's a warrant for his arrest.
In case you haven't seen what he's talking about, the video's here.