Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Arts & Culture
Thu February 17, 2011
SAND Collective at Degas House
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – The historic Degas House is the site of a new concert series this month, as a group of talented emerging jazz musicians known as the SAND collective [Same Art/New Direction] forges a unique sound.
The concerts are held Thursday evenings through the month of February from 7 to 10. February 17th features WATIV at 7pm, Rex Gregory at 8:30pm. On February 24th, The Session at 7pm and Sasha Masakowski's Musical Playground at 8:30pm. The Degas House is located at 2306 Esplanade Avenue.