Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Arts & Culture
Thu February 17, 2011
SAND Collective at Degas House
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – The historic Degas House is the site of a new concert series this month, as a group of talented emerging jazz musicians known as the SAND collective [Same Art/New Direction] forges a unique sound.
The concerts are held Thursday evenings through the month of February from 7 to 10. February 17th features WATIV at 7pm, Rex Gregory at 8:30pm. On February 24th, The Session at 7pm and Sasha Masakowski's Musical Playground at 8:30pm. The Degas House is located at 2306 Esplanade Avenue.