Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Arts & Culture
Thu February 17, 2011
SAND Collective at Degas House
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – The historic Degas House is the site of a new concert series this month, as a group of talented emerging jazz musicians known as the SAND collective [Same Art/New Direction] forges a unique sound. The concerts are held Thursday evenings through the month of February from 7 to 10. February 17th features WATIV at 7pm, Rex Gregory at 8:30pm. On February 24th, The Session at 7pm and Sasha Masakowski's Musical Playground at 8:30pm. The Degas House is located at 2306 Esplanade Avenue.