Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Fri December 7, 2012
Rothbart Wears His Idiotic Heart on His Sleeve
Traveling to 79 cities in 99 days is no task for an idiot. But luckily, writer Davy Rothbart isn't one. You might think otherwise based the title on his new book, My Heart is an Idiot, but Rothbart's disarmingly intimate personality has allowed him to connect with people across the country for over a decade. On Friday night he'll be performing at the AllWays Lounge in New Orleans.
The Reading Life
Arts & Culture