Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Tue April 17, 2012
Rosen's Words About Ann Romney Fuel 'Mommy Wars'
Originally published on Tue April 17, 2012 10:14 am
Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen recently ignited a firestorm when she said that Ann Romney, the wife of GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, had "never worked a day in her life." Rosen also said the candidate shouldn't turn to his wife for advice on women's issues and the economy. Host Michel Martin speaks with a group of moms about the latest front in the "mommy wars."