Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
The Sound of Books
Wed December 22, 2010
Richard Campanella's New Book "Lincoln in New Orleans: The 1828 - 1831 Flatboat Voyages and Their Place in History"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Today - on "The Sound of Books" - with Fred Kasten - award-winning writer - and Tulane geographer - Richard Campanella's new book - "Lincoln in New Orleans: The 1828 - 1831 Flatboat Voyages and Their Place in History"...
To find out more about Richard Campanella and "Lincoln in New Orleans" - please click here .