Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Sound of Books
Wed December 22, 2010
Richard Campanella's New Book "Lincoln in New Orleans: The 1828 - 1831 Flatboat Voyages and Their Place in History"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Today - on "The Sound of Books" - with Fred Kasten - award-winning writer - and Tulane geographer - Richard Campanella's new book - "Lincoln in New Orleans: The 1828 - 1831 Flatboat Voyages and Their Place in History"...
To find out more about Richard Campanella and "Lincoln in New Orleans" - please click here .