Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
The Sound of Books
Wed December 22, 2010
Richard Campanella's New Book "Lincoln in New Orleans: The 1828 - 1831 Flatboat Voyages and Their Place in History"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Today - on "The Sound of Books" - with Fred Kasten - award-winning writer - and Tulane geographer - Richard Campanella's new book - "Lincoln in New Orleans: The 1828 - 1831 Flatboat Voyages and Their Place in History"...
To find out more about Richard Campanella and "Lincoln in New Orleans" - please click here .