Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
WWNO News Reports
Thu February 25, 2010
Retired NOPD Lieutenant Pleads Guilty in Danziger Bridge Cover-up
By Eileen Fleming
New Orleans, La. – U-S Attorney Jim Letten said after Lohman's plea that the investigation into the Danziger Bridge shooting is far from over. Lohman was accused of participating in a massive cover-up of the shootings that also left six others injured.
Letten would not say if more police officers will be charged. The state initially charged seven officers involved in the case, but it fell apart. Federal prosecutors took over in the fall of 2008.