Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
WWNO News Reports
Thu February 25, 2010
Retired NOPD Lieutenant Pleads Guilty in Danziger Bridge Cover-up
By Eileen Fleming
New Orleans, La. – U-S Attorney Jim Letten said after Lohman's plea that the investigation into the Danziger Bridge shooting is far from over. Lohman was accused of participating in a massive cover-up of the shootings that also left six others injured.
Letten would not say if more police officers will be charged. The state initially charged seven officers involved in the case, but it fell apart. Federal prosecutors took over in the fall of 2008.