Most Active Stories
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
The Reading Life
Tue May 14, 2013
The Reading Life With Megan Burns, Rick Barton And The Ron Ridenhour Prize
This week on The Reading Life: Poet Megan Burns, whose new book is Sound and Basin, and University of New Orleans Creative Writing Workshop director Rick Barton, who’s celebrating the 20th anniversary of his novel Black and White on the Rocks.
We'll also talk with writer/philanthropist Randy Fertel, founder of The Ron Ridenhour Prizes, and Seth Rosenfeld, who received the book prize this year for Subversives: The FBI's War on Student Radicals and Reagan's Rise to Power.