Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
The Sound of Books
Tue April 26, 2011
The Reading Life 4/26/11
New Orleans, LA – This week, The Reading Life features Freddi Williams Evans, author of "Congo Square: African Roots in New Orleans." We'll hear Fred Kasten's Sound of Books interview with Tom Jacobsen, author of Traditional New Orleans Jazz: Conversations with the Men Who make the Music," as well as my review of Alexandra Styron's "Reading My Father."