Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
The Sound of Books
Tue April 26, 2011
The Reading Life 4/26/11
New Orleans, LA – This week, The Reading Life features Freddi Williams Evans, author of "Congo Square: African Roots in New Orleans." We'll hear Fred Kasten's Sound of Books interview with Tom Jacobsen, author of Traditional New Orleans Jazz: Conversations with the Men Who make the Music," as well as my review of Alexandra Styron's "Reading My Father."