Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Sound of Books
Tue April 26, 2011
The Reading Life 4/26/11
New Orleans, LA – This week, The Reading Life features Freddi Williams Evans, author of "Congo Square: African Roots in New Orleans." We'll hear Fred Kasten's Sound of Books interview with Tom Jacobsen, author of Traditional New Orleans Jazz: Conversations with the Men Who make the Music," as well as my review of Alexandra Styron's "Reading My Father."