Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
The Sound of Books
Wed March 17, 2010
Prize-Winning American Poet Matthew Dickman's New Collection "All-American Poem"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Today - on "The Sound of Books" with Fred Kasten - conversation with critically-acclaimed, prize-winning young American poet Matthew Dickman - whose latest collection is "All-American Poem"...
To find out more about Matthew Dickman and "All-Amercian Poem" - please click here .
For more information about Matthew Dickman's reading Thursday night - March 18, 2010 - at NOCCA - and the New Orleans New Writers Literary Festival 2010 for high school writers - please click here .