Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
The Sound of Books
Wed March 17, 2010
Prize-Winning American Poet Matthew Dickman's New Collection "All-American Poem"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Today - on "The Sound of Books" with Fred Kasten - conversation with critically-acclaimed, prize-winning young American poet Matthew Dickman - whose latest collection is "All-American Poem"...
To find out more about Matthew Dickman and "All-Amercian Poem" - please click here .
For more information about Matthew Dickman's reading Thursday night - March 18, 2010 - at NOCCA - and the New Orleans New Writers Literary Festival 2010 for high school writers - please click here .