Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
The Sound of Books
Wed March 17, 2010
Prize-Winning American Poet Matthew Dickman's New Collection "All-American Poem"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Today - on "The Sound of Books" with Fred Kasten - conversation with critically-acclaimed, prize-winning young American poet Matthew Dickman - whose latest collection is "All-American Poem"...
To find out more about Matthew Dickman and "All-Amercian Poem" - please click here .
For more information about Matthew Dickman's reading Thursday night - March 18, 2010 - at NOCCA - and the New Orleans New Writers Literary Festival 2010 for high school writers - please click here .