Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Around the Nation
Sun January 8, 2012
Political Tourists Make N.H. Their Vacation Spot
With so much campaigning compressed into one small state, New Hampshire is nirvana this week for fans of primary politics. NPR's Greg Allen ran into three self-professed "political junkies" from Baltimore who make a pilgrimage to the Granite State every four years to see the candidates up close and immerse themselves in the nominating process.