Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Out To Lunch
Sun February 23, 2014
Out To Lunch: Paper Or Plastic
New Orleans is a city torn between upholding traditions and embracing change. In this Tale of Two Jonathans, Jonathan Bertuccelli's Studio 3 creates centuries old papier mâché art in the form of elegant Mardi Gras floats, while Jonathan Schudmak's NOLA 3D Printing creates our plastic future.
In the Pay It Forward segment of the show Peter, Paper Jonathan and Plastic Jonathan weigh in on how best to expand the already successful promotional product company Safeguard.