Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Around the Nation
Mon May 14, 2012
An Ongoing Journey To Fulfill A Mother's Last Wish
For those people whose mothers have passed away, Mother's Day is often a day of remembrance. Host Michel Martin speaks with one woman about her 10 year — and still counting — journey to fulfill her mother's last wish. Daniele Seiss' story, "My Mothers Ashes," was featured in this week's Washington Post Magazine.