Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
WWNO News Features
Wed December 9, 2009
Oliver Houck's "Taking Back Eden"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – "Taking Back Eden: Eight Environmental Cases That Changed the World" - that's the title of Tulane Environmental Law professor Oliver Houck's critically acclaimed new book. WWNO's Fred Kasten recently sat down with Oliver Houck to talk about "Taking Back Eden"...
For more information on "Taking Back Eden" - click here .