Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Thu October 14, 2010
Northshore Focus: Wooden Boat Fest
New Orleans, LA – The Wooden Boat Festival takes place every October in the historic town of Madisonville. Jollaine Schear talks to the Coordinator the event and the Director of the Maritime Museum about the cultural importance of the festival and some of the activities that will be taking place.