Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Mon August 9, 2010
Northshore Focus: Adult Stem Cell Research
New Orleans, LA – Spinal cord injuries are complex and have been difficult to treat, but In Covington there is some groundbreaking medical research taking place that may make a big difference in the how these types of injuries can be better treated in the future. WWNO's Jollaine Schear has the story.