Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Mon April 8, 2013
NOLA Gives you Wings
While New Orleans is famous for an exhaustive list of culinary delights, a group of adventurous foodies wonders why chicken wings, the classic game-day favorites, don't often make the cut.
NolaVie founders Renee Peck and Sharon Litwin join WWNO producer Laine Kaplan-Levenson and reporter Nina Feldman as they taste their way through the Crescent City wing scene. What they find may come as no surprise: while New Orleans puts gumbo, crawfish and other favorites on the pedestal they deserve, behind the scenes this finger-lickin' snack is done with local expertise.