Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Mon April 8, 2013
NOLA Gives you Wings
While New Orleans is famous for an exhaustive list of culinary delights, a group of adventurous foodies wonders why chicken wings, the classic game-day favorites, don't often make the cut.
NolaVie founders Renee Peck and Sharon Litwin join WWNO producer Laine Kaplan-Levenson and reporter Nina Feldman as they taste their way through the Crescent City wing scene. What they find may come as no surprise: while New Orleans puts gumbo, crawfish and other favorites on the pedestal they deserve, behind the scenes this finger-lickin' snack is done with local expertise.