Most Active Stories
- French Quarter Sees Violent Crime Surge; Residents Demand Changes
- Le Show For The Week of Jan. 18, 2015
- Supreme Court Won't Sidestep 5th Circuit On Gay Marriage Appeal
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
- College Football Championship Sets A New Cable Ratings Record
Fri March 21, 2014
NOCCA's Culinary Arts Program Serves Up 'The Dish That Makes A Difference'
Each year NOCCA’s culinary arts program invites restaurateurs, chefs and media representatives to attend a cook off between three culinary students. It's for The Dish That Makes a Difference, a friendly competition that places the winning dish in more than a dozen restaurants around town.
Since the proceeds from every sale of the dish go back into NOCCA's culinary arts program, there’s a lot of bragging rights at stake. So who will win?
Visit NOCCA's event page on Facebook to find out which restaurants are participating in the event.