Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri March 21, 2014
NOCCA's Culinary Arts Program Serves Up 'The Dish That Makes A Difference'
Each year NOCCA’s culinary arts program invites restaurateurs, chefs and media representatives to attend a cook off between three culinary students. It's for The Dish That Makes a Difference, a friendly competition that places the winning dish in more than a dozen restaurants around town.
Since the proceeds from every sale of the dish go back into NOCCA's culinary arts program, there’s a lot of bragging rights at stake. So who will win?
Visit NOCCA's event page on Facebook to find out which restaurants are participating in the event.