Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Fri March 21, 2014
NOCCA's Culinary Arts Program Serves Up 'The Dish That Makes A Difference'
Each year NOCCA’s culinary arts program invites restaurateurs, chefs and media representatives to attend a cook off between three culinary students. It's for The Dish That Makes a Difference, a friendly competition that places the winning dish in more than a dozen restaurants around town.
Since the proceeds from every sale of the dish go back into NOCCA's culinary arts program, there’s a lot of bragging rights at stake. So who will win?
Visit NOCCA's event page on Facebook to find out which restaurants are participating in the event.