Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Thu August 23, 2012
No Parole For Mark David Chapman, John Lennon's Killer
Originally published on Thu August 23, 2012 9:32 am
The man who murdered Beatle John Lennon in December 1980 has been denied parole for a seventh time, The Associated Press reports.
Mark David Chapman, New York State Corrections inmate No. 81A3860, is now 57-years-old. He's serving a prison term of 20 years to life.
Lennon was gunned down at the entrance to his Manhattan apartment building.
From Day to Day in 2005: "The Night John Lennon Died."